Welcome!!! No sign-ups are necessary to jump in on the fun!!! All you need to do is link up at the bottom of each Week's Themes. They will be posted early Friday mornings and closed the following Thursday evening in preparation for the following theme. However, if you would like a reminder email/message, please sign-up, I will be sending out reminders the Friday before.

Any questions? Contact us at justsimplychristmas@yahoo.com

Friday, October 26, 2012

Home Decor and Crafts and Kid's Christmas Crafts

First time visiting? Click HERE for a list of the themes for each week.


I'm so excited for these week!! I had contacted so many people that had been interested in joining this week!

From Pinterest:





(scroll down a little)









And now it's your turn!!










1 comment:

  1. The Christmas tree home decor in the kitchen idea looks amazing. I am thinking of using Pecan flavor ice cream as my leaves then a Belgian cone as my trunk.

    ReplyDelete