Welcome!!! No sign-ups are necessary to jump in on the fun!!! All you need to do is link up at the bottom of each Week's Themes. They will be posted early Friday mornings and closed the following Thursday evening in preparation for the following theme. However, if you would like a reminder email/message, please sign-up, I will be sending out reminders the Friday before.

Any questions? Contact us at justsimplychristmas@yahoo.com

Friday, October 19, 2012

WK 7: Service

First time visiting? Click HERE for a list of the themes for each week


Okay so I'm just going to talk for a bit please feel free to scroll down. I'm really getting disheartened by the amount of participation, there's lots of visitors but hardly any participating. I  appreciate those who have participated, but it's just disheartening to have put in all this effort in inviting and posting when no one participates just visits. Please participate :) I'd greatly appreciate it!

This week's theme was the idea of Andi and I really don't know what she had in mind for this week so I'll try my best.

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited to have found this, and this will be something that I'll be doing with my boys!







LOVE THIS IDEA!



(How wonderful!!! - I wonder if there's something similar for Our Troops)


Okay so now it's your turn, what are your ideas for Service during Christmas time?

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment